Welcome to this weeks edition of Partner Monday. Because this is the last Partner Monday of 2020, we are taking a look at the upcoming year. What are going to be the changes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources in the first months of 2021?
Release Wave 2
Dynamics 365 Release wave 2 includes updates for numerous Dynamics platforms, including Human Resources. Updates include the expansion of the capability of Leave and Absence and Benefits Management. With these updates, Microsoft wants to enhance the Employee Experience. These are the planned features for the upcoming months:
- Benefits Management Workspace (March 2021)
Benefits administrators will gain additional functionalities such as: open enrollment progress, qualifying life events, new hire enrollment progress and more.
Employee and Manager self-service
- Employee leave and absence in Microsoft Teams (February 2021)
Employees can soon view time-off balances and submit leave request within Microsoft Teams. You can do so with talking to a bot. Managers and HR department will automatically be notified.
Integrations and extensibility
- Simplified integration with recruitment providers (January 2021)
Recruitment provides that focus on Applicant Tracking Systems for instance, can now fill the gap in D365 HR Recruitment. This allows for a better hiring process.
- Enhanced candidate profile in personnel management (January 2021)
Enhancement to the candidate records in D365 HR personnel management allows you to directly create candidate records in personnel management.
- Managers can submit a recruiting request for open positions (January 2021)
Managers will be able to use the request records to track the status of the hiring process with the recruiter.
Leave and Absence
- Cross company view of employee leave for managers (January 2021)
Managers can now view leave balances across all of the companies where their team members are employed.
- Provide additional insights into leave balances (January 2021)
Additional insights into remaining time off, time off taken and accrual amount.
- Leave and absence workflow enhancements (March 2021)
Employees and managers can better understand how to update and cancel leave requests.
For a full list of the new features, click here.